The university, you know, it costs a lot: here is how to be able to contain a bit these expenses.
UNIVERSITY FEES: SPENDING NOT INDIFFERENT
Times have changed dramatically since only a few decades ago, and the college has now become accessible to wider and wider layers of the population, at least as regards. Today there are an increasing number of incentives and rebates related to income, inclusive of grants sponsored by various organizations Right to Education who are serious because the courses are available to everyone regardless of ability to pay; but, even if proportionate to the various pockets, the economic commitment to study at an academic level is still important. Yet, beyond the widespread requests for discounts or scholarships, the details of which you will find in each university sites, there are ways to save money that are common a little to all universities, which will allow you to lighten up a bit your newsletters or even eliminate someone.
UNIVERSITY FEES: HOW TO SAVE
In addition to the above requests for reduction, there are certain procedures specified by the universities designed to reward students with lower tax burdens. These situations are the following:
- Graduate in the course: For those who graduate on time with the highest score (110/110), and having an ISEE not exceeding certain levels that vary from one university to another, it is expected a full refund of the contributions paid as for the last year. Simply put, this way you will pay a year less. The request, however, must be made almost the day after the graduation achievement (only 30 days generally available time).
- Family discount: Tax relief package and benefits in the case of most children of the same family enrolled in the same university; this means that if your brother or younger sister will follow in your footsteps, both of you will get a reduction of the required contribution. Again the amount of this reduction may vary in different universities, but there is a little ‘everywhere and it is combined with other discounts; However, the request must be made by every member of the same family enrolled in the university (the exemptions need to be more consistent in the case of several components attending the same school).
You may also like to read another article on WeiWeiCS: The SQ4R Method: How to study a manual
- Disability: Universities and these bodies to the Right to Education have always committed to offer an appropriate service to people with disabilities, which is the demolition of architectural barriers and structures in general suitable for people with disabilities, to the remarkable incentives aimed at this group of users. People with a higher rate of disability than 66% in fact, are completely exempt from the call for contributions, and the disabled with a lower disability rate can still get significant relief by asking, after consideration of a special commission.
- Student workers: How people with disabilities, also working students are subsidized by the university system. In fact enjoy some discounts dependent students or assimilated (for a minimum period of 6 months), autonomous or self-declared VAT with activities with activities not exercised regularly; previous level ISEE less than a certain threshold, and net income of less than 7,000 dollars, these working students can get a discount of 30% on tuition fees from the first year. To continue to be entitled to this treatment in the following years, students must attain at least 20% of the available annual credits.
- Outstanding students: Always linked to an ISEE level not too high, are considered “deserving” and therefore suitable to get a big discount on those students who required fees, (i.e. at the end of the annual repair session), have completed at least 80% of the funds foreseen for the year of the course, with a weighted average of at least 27; Students with these requirements are therefore entitled to an exemption even 50% on the tuition fees. Facilitation which also applies to the first year, which is three-year Master: for the very first university year as attested by the high school grade (which must correspond to the maximum, i.e. 60/60 for the old system and 100/100 for the current one), while for the first year of a master account is taken of the bachelor degree mark (still the highest, i.e. 110/110).
UNIVERSITY FEES: OTHER REDUCTIONS
As you can see, most of these facilities are not due to income related to a good academic performance. Studying in short is good, not only your future but also your pocket! Other benefits, more exquisitely economic and fiscal nature, are often cited demand for reduction of contributions to do with ISEE model (usually in the first half), which will calculate the global assets of the household and will put you in a band higher or lower income, from which will be deducted a proportional part of the second installment (the first is rather the same for all within the same faculty). Tuition fees are also partly deductible: not everyone knows that each student is entitled to a deduction of 19% from the tax return, through specific documentation. The university in short, is expensive, but with a good commitment and a certain awareness of the rights and benefits available definitely become more accessible.