1. Parents should educate their children will and feelings. Preparing a child for life is not to satisfy all your wishes and your every whim.
Teach your child to resign and hear “no”.
Lay’s resignation, but take it to accept freely.
Give states the reason, its value and necessity for life.
If not now learn to say no to what is allowed, then you not know say no to the forbidden.
Too much pampering spoiled children; very spoiled children suffer a lot in life. They will live forever altered and insecure.
Too much pampering and censure, criticism and punishment is the main cause of insecurity in young people. The great men of history endured trials and hardships in life. Little can be expected from men who never knew what it is deprivation, renunciation and sacrifice.
Those who receive all childhood not give anything as adults know.
2. Anger is harmful to the education of children. Anger leads us to say words without thinking and acting rashly.
Speaking without thinking and acting without thinking can hurt, injure, offend and lead them to commit injustices.
Talk to your child calmly and be weighted attitudes.
Anger, anger, lack of domain can make blunders committed.
Many parents, driven by anger at the time, hurt the hearts of the children with words like these:
“You are good for nothing.” “Damn the time I have begotten you.” “You are the shame of the family.” “You’re nothing.” “You are a worthy son!”
Then, when you are calm, you reflect and repent. But it will be too late. The words were already spoken and the heart of your son and was wounded.
Think before you speak and think before acting.
A wounded heart always remains a scar.
Do not talk without thinking and without measuring the extent of your words.
Do not make a gesture without measuring the consequences.
Your son is a treasure that deserves all the love, respect and affection; It is a treasure of life delivered into the hands of parents.
3. Secret that a child trusts his father or mother must be like a stone thrown into the sea. Lurks in the background, no one sees, discovers, knows.
Always be discreet, keep deep in the heart the secret of your son. Trust once. Lost hardly recovers.
A young man begins to become disoriented from the time lost confidence in their parents. While the children rely on parents, always they have a light that illuminates a guide that leads and a compass to guide them.
4. Best school of life is the example of the parents. The children need more examples teachings.
Parents can not require them virtues and qualities that they have. Watching his own plays, parents will be building the morale of their children. What examples you give them? What you would you like your children to do what you do?
5. Mission of parents is to guide, clarify, love, understanding, encouraging. Acting so give your child the opportunity to be affirmed in life. The love that children receive from parents and the confidence they place in them is for young people under life insurance.
6. Vent is a psychological need of every person. Your son is often psychologically burdened and feel the need to vent. Accurate to say what he feels.
Listen with patience and kindness his challenge, although speak aggressively and irritated.
Learn to listen with patience and attention the relief of your child and will avoid many arguments, disagreements and disappointments.
Let your child say what you feel and, when calm, be able to reason and recognize the error.
He shared the doubts, anxieties and problems of your son and he will be your friend.
7. Listening in silence is a virtue that parents should also have. Before you contradict your child, listen, analyze and try to understand what he means. And then he talks, but with love.
When parents rush to answer or contradict the child can commit an injustice or interpreted incorrectly, and this raises the rebellious son.
Let your child talk and listen patiently, and only then talk, analyzes, meditates and converses with him.
An angry person is not able to hear and understand.
8. Let your child talk, just listen. After talks calmly and serenely with her. Maybe she says many wrong things, but analyzing it well find many truths from errors.
Appreciate and value the good gives better results than point and immediately condemn wrong. Nobody likes to be criticized and refuted instantly.
Many parents do not defend the truth, but if their views to prevail over the views of their children.
The child is not an enemy to fight, but a friend to conquer. And to conquer you hear nothing better than knowing.
9. Your child needs advice and recommendations, but must be well dosed, given with love and kindness. A barrage of advice and recommendations irritated and saturated. The excess, rather than positive effects, brings negative results. Give your child the most useful and practical advice, not the most pleasant. Give advice as a suggestion and not as an imposition.
10. How many young people still have not discovered the true meaning of life! They live and not know why. We are in this world to love and do good, love connects us to each other and love God all together. Love always brings unity and leads to do good works. A life without love is an empty and meaningless life.