A habit is any act acquired by experience and performed regularly and automatically. It is a practice or habit that you perform frequently. The ancient philosophers said that the habit is a “second nature”; that means that the nature of man is enriched or impoverished, is perfected or denigrates, with the habit. There are bad and good habits.
As an example of bad habits could mention the fact smoking, nail biting, talking too much (without hearing), leave everything for later, or blame others. Realize and see that people who have these habits do it all the time. Example of good habits is punctuality, responsibility, order and cleanliness. Good habits are the key to success in all areas of your life.
Today you can apply as a student but tomorrow will also serve you as a worker, professional, entrepreneur or parent. If you want to succeed, you can achieve filling you with good habits that they direct you toward that goal.
Good Study Habits
We could make a huge list containing all study habits recommended by experts in the field, but better we will focus on 5 Habits that will be the beginning of your new life as a student and that will make the difference between students than you were before and you’ll be from now on.
You may also like to read another article on WeiWeiCS: Trick to memorize faster
I just remind you that not suffice to know them, because you must put them into practice every day to achieve rooting. Habits are acquired through constant repetition of acts.
- Organize your time, developing a plan of daily activities.
- Pay attention to the teacher during class and notes of the most important (eye, it is not try to copy everything you say).
- Study every day, preferably at the same time and in the same place.
- It uses a method to study.
- Be always a positive attitude towards life, even before the problems (with that conquer bad habits of fear, discouragement and defeat). Click here http://therecreationplace.com/ to know more.