Planning Guide eLearning projects, both for training and for education…
- What, I need?
- Audience I address
- Temporary means: how much time do I have?
- Human resources: what professionals have at my disposal?
- Media materials: what budget can afford to fix?
- Simple content: text, graphics, audio
- limited interactivity
- PowerPoint presentations
Preparation time: 70 to 130 hours
- More interactivity than level I
- Generous use of multimedia elements: animations, audio, video, podcasts….
- Simulations and activities
- Forum and tutorials
Preparation time: 145 to 275 hours
- P2P and interactivity with and forming.
- Simulation and gamification: “Serious Game”
Preparation time: 300 to 725 hours
You may also like to read another article on WeiWeiCS: 9 essential things about digital knowledge
Quality assessment: 10%
Ensures the quality of procedures, the ability to pro-activity to prevent defects and improve performance Course.
E-Learning Development: 30%
(For podcasts and other audio sources)
Graphic Design: 15%
Images, illustrations, typography, customizing the platform…
Information, knowledge, skills, training and educational itinerary planning
Project Management: 10%
Create project goals and manage time, quality, materials, personnel, budget…